Sunday, November 11, 2012

Any Friends and Let Me Punish Myself (Poems)


Any Friends

The impatient lowers their child opposed to raise
Repeating how the parents were brought up on display
Times are changing now these days in many ways
Crying children with no one to talk to misleaded
Fussing parents at dinner tables JUST EAT IT!!
Joining gangs to fill that emptiness you feel inside
Reflecting your inner confusion the hard way we ride
Having a child when your a child yourself we see
That your trying to raise yourself in the process of frustration your me
Successful kids when the parents stepped out of their way
Hitting our child teaches them to hit other people we see today
We show our love by watching what we say and lowering our hands
If we treat people like how we treat our kids, would we have Any Friends

A.D. Upchurch

Let Me Punish Myself

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!You pissed me off and now Iʼm stressed out
Depressed dis-eased Iʼm feeling coming about
Negative energy flowing through my bones
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I will not condone
I want to be happy but you pushed my buttons again
Iʼm sick of this so tired forget self discipline
A war inside me I feel it and yet I feel secure
My only action with no cure for sureThis is temporary Iʼm mad at you
Get out of here out of my life
No girlfriend no boyfriend no husband no wife
No family cause nothing else exist
I am anger and I am pissedKnock a glass off the shelf
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Let Me Punish Myself

One can only push the buttons of a robot ~ A.D Upchurch

No comments:

Post a Comment